Monday, June 27, 2011

Thank You for Your Prayers


Just by way of a short update, I want to thank you all for your prayers as I attempted to preach for the first time in Swahili two weeks ago. I felt more comfortable preaching than I thought I would, and truly felt God's help. Thank you truly for your prayers for us. Lord-willing we will be moving from the home we have been meeting in to our currently dilapidated church building by mid-July. We have begun to raise funds from within our church family to build a new church building on the current sight. It is exciting to see our small church taking challenging steps to move forward. We continue to covet your prayers for us and our young church here in Tanzania.

Serving the God of the Ages,
The Shipes

1 comment:

Lauren said...

We are praying for you!